To be on the safe side, you should really look into getting your building’s drains cleaned at least once a year. However, if you notice any of the following issues, then you should contact a professional plumber to come out right away.
Most Common Clues
The important thing to keep in mind is that if you notice any of these signs, you want to find a solution immediately. These issues might seem minor at first, but if you do nothing, then you risk much larger complications coming up. Therefore, it is in your best interest to remedy the situation promptly. Some typical signs your drains need thorough cleaning include:
- Odor coming from the drain, which is usually a result of food or hair getting stuck in there
- Toilet almost overflows any time you try to flush it
- Standing water in your sink, tub or other fixture
- Water flows back into your sink instead of flowing downward
- Fixture still drains, albeit incredibly slowly
While it can be tempting to try to fix these problems on your own, you may end up causing more damage if you do not know what you are doing. Always play it on the safe side and get your drains cleaned by the experts. Contact South East Total Service at 423-499-2911.